We are ready to provide you with professional support in determining the cost of a business or assets, including cost valuation and due-diligence for financial reporting purposes (IFRS, GAAP BY).
Our services include all kinds of cost analysis for any type of assets and liabilities. Our experts are prepared to assist you in determining the market value, investment and fair value of your business or assets in accordance with International Valuation Standards for the purpose of:
- decision-making on acquisition or sale of assets;
- determining the conversion rate in the implementation of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions;
- calculating the range of costs under different scenarios and the use of different sources of forecasting data;
- determining the fair value of assets and liabilities for the first application of IFRSs;
- determining the fair value of assets and liabilities upon consolidation, including the implementation of Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) procedures;
- calculation of the amount of goodwill or testing it for impairment.
We have unique experience of interaction with international audit companies, leading banks, investment funds. This allows us to carry out cost analysis projects of any complexity for organizations of different industries.
In order to get a detailed consultation, clarify the cost of services or request a commercial offer, you can send us a request.