Our most valuable asset is our people!
The quality of the services rendered is directly related to the professional approaches to the work of each employee and to the development of personal qualities and professional competencies. We strive to attract active and purposeful people who are committed to continuous development. Among our employees are certified auditors, tax consultants, honorary members of ACCA (International Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), highly qualified specialists with a diploma in the IFRS program (International Financial Reporting Standards), MBA degree (qualified degree in management), who are ready to share their experience. We offer our employees a path of constant personal and professional growth, a healthy working atmosphere and a clear algorithm that allows them to move up the career ladder.
The system of professional mentoring helps to gently adapt and develop leadership qualities using effective modern tools and methods, such as an individual development plan; a 360 °C assessment system; a grading structure with a transparent career growth system, internal and external trainings, etc. We are ready to offer our employees:
- clear career development schemes within the Company;
- favorable working environment and safe working conditions;
- technical facilities for work;
- training and professional development opportunities;
- competitive rewards and bonuses;
- promising interesting remote work;
- flexibility in the work schedule;
- unlocking the potential of everyone;
- possibility of part-time work for final year students;
Join us to achieve real success!
Requirements for the candidate:
- Experience as an assistant audit team leader/audit team leader;
- Availability of auditor’s certificate;
- Availability of knowledge in IFRS, Diploma of IFRS, ACCA is welcomed;
- Availability of Certificates of Qualification of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus for auditing in banking system is advisable
- the ability to organize the work of the audit team members
- independence in decision making, willingness to take responsibility and defend his/her point of view
- analytical mindset, systematic approach to work, ability to work with large amounts of information
- The ability to clearly articulate and put his thoughts in writing, initiative, diligence, responsibility.
- Planning, participating in risk identification and assessment, conducting audits of banks, NCFOs, leasing, and insurance organizations (depending on experience, qualifications, and desires);
- preparation of working documentation according to national and international standards of auditing activities;
- management of special audit assignments: assessment of corporate governance efficiency, assessment of risk management system efficiency, assessment of asset quality, AML audit
- Developing recommendations to eliminate the identified errors, risks and weaknesses;
- working with large amounts of data;
- Leading an audit team, mentoring junior staff.
What do we offer?
- work in a dynamic company;
- Training and professional development (ACCA, DipIFR, advanced training to confirm certificates of the Ministry of Finance and the National Bank, business training and corporate training);
- health insurance;
- opportunity to work remotely and in the office.
Become a Business Assurance Auditor!
Who do we need?
- A beginner with an understanding of accounting basics (strong knowledge is welcomed) (A1 position); or
- Professionals with good knowledge of accounting and at least one year of working experience in the field of industrial audit (A2);
- A financial education;
- Responsible and purposeful;
- MS Excel skills;
- At least an InterMediate (B1) in English.
What do we offer?
- Working at a dynamic company;
- Official registration;
- Health insurance;
- Free training (ACCA, Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards, the certificate of the Ministry of Finance and the National Bank certificate, business training and corporate training);
- Possibility of self-study using internal electronic materials of the company;
- Opportunity to participate in international exchange programs among member-companies of BDO network;
- Professional growth as a result of constant participation in audit projects;
- Transparent system of job evaluation and supervision system;
- Friendly and professional team.
How to get in Business Assurance?
- Submit an application.
- Pass the test well
- Come to us
- Successfully pass the interview.
- Become part of our team, the Business Assurance team!