More than 20 years of professional experience in audit and assurance of leading Belarusian and international companies. Worked for the international audit companies ranked the top 5 positions according to the International Accounting Bulletin Rating.
Supervised numbers of projects in conducting audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with the local and International Financial Reporting Standards at the biggest Belarusian companies, banks, insurance and leasing companies, monitored compliance of special auditors procedures, services, consulting projects, scientific developments in the industrial and financial sectors, as well as projects on investment appraisal (due diligence).
Education and Qualification
- Belarusian Commercial university of Management, economist-manager (1998)
- Audit qualification certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus (2000)
- IFRS & ISA training program, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (2005)
- Executive MBA, Kozminski university, Poland (2011)
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards for Professionals issued by Institute of Financial Accounts (IFA) (2014)